This five month fellowship program is a transformative experience to learn, discuss, network, and grow with other Korean American mid-career professionals about what it means to be an impactful leader and be better engaged in serving our communities.
Here are a few of the tangible and intangible lifelong personal and professional benefits you will walk away graduating from this prestigious program:
- Learn critical executive soft and smart skills to be an effective leader
- Be wiser through the mentorship of top Korean American leaders in diverse different sectors
- Feel fulfilled as you work and serve with amazing colleagues to actively give back to our communities
- Feel deeply connected to amazing peers as you share and discuss important issues, challenges, and triumphs of being an Asian American leader
- Enjoy lifelong friendships with other NetKAL fellows and alumni
- Be inducted as a member into the larger Council of Korean American community that will continue to support your growth as a leader