Individuals of Korean-American heritage with at least 10 years of full-time professional experience, who have achieved leadership positions in their chosen profession and also seek to learn from and connect with motivated individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. We encourage and seek applicants across a broad spectrum of professions. In addition, candidates should also demonstrate a strong desire to learn and grow while actively engaging in civic engagement and giving back to the Korean American community. The NetKAL fellowship is a nationally competitive process. Many will apply, but only 10-15 fellows will be accepted.
The tuition cost for this five-month fellowship program is $5,000*. The tuition covers all instruction costs, digital/printed materials, field trips, and meals during the weekend seminar sessions.
In addition, fellows will be responsible for their respective travel expenses to participate in each training session, including air flights and housing accommodations. NetKAL organizers may recommend hotel accommodations to keep fellows together and out-of-pocket costs down.
With the involvement of premier professional coaches and experts, the true cost of fellowship is closer to $15,000 per person, but we have kept the cost down through generous donations of sponsors.
Some scholarships are available for qualified fellows who find the tuition and financial commitments challenging to afford. For more information, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CKA members will receive a 10% discount.
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, February 25, 2024, 11:59 PM PT
- Results Announcement: Results to be announced on a rolling basis.
- Program Start: Friday, April 19, 2024, 4:00 PM MT
- Complete online application
- Submit your Resume and Personal Statement
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Monday, February 26, 2024)
- Once a written application is submitted and evaluated, the finalists will be notified to set up a Zoom interview